Geoenergy® GeoTherm II® Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) and GeoCat® II RCO
Our dedicated thermal oxidizer systems have been developed over the years for harsh industrial environments. These designs include direct fired oxidizers, regenerative thermal oxidizers, and regenerative catalytic oxidizers. The systems are designed to combust a wide variety of industrial pollutants and to meet or exceed all environmental requirements.
- Our direct fired oxidizers can serve as either a primary incineration point or as a back-up incineration point for a wide variety of air pollutants.
- Fast start-up capabilities for a back-up incineration point minimize fuel consumption.
- Our thermal oxidizer can meet all current limits for the emissions of NOx, sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide, sulfuric acid mist, TRS, VOC, and particulate.
- A fire tube waste heat boiler to generate medium pressure steam can be installed on your direct fired oxidizer if additional steam production is desired.
- Our GeoTherm® Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (RTO) and GeoCat® Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizers (RCO) are a proven economical and energy-efficient family of technologies designed to maximize the destruction of VOC’s while minimizing fuel consumption.
- The GeoCat® RTO can reduce operating costs by operating at lower temperatures than typical RTO’s.
Common RTO Applications
- Wood dryers & press vents
- Insulation manufacturing
- Printing & converting
- Automotive industry
- Oil & Gas
- Carbon black
- Tire manufacturing