Dustex developed & was granted a patent on a design of vertical cartridge collectors which incorporates innovative features which allow for…
The Dustex reverse jet cleaning system has been designed using accurate and effective air jet design procedures. The maximum flow capacity of a pleated cartridge filter element is determined by the reverse air volume of the cleaning jet. Simply increasing the area of the filter media without increasing the volume of the reverse cleaning airflow does not increase the rated flow capacity of the filter.
- Longer cartridge life than conventional horizontal configurations.
- Ease of maintenance as all cartridges are accessed from the clean air plenum.
- Exceptional cartridge to tube sheet sealing characteristics which prevents leakage.
- Wide pleat spacing to ensure the formation of a deep & porous dust cake.
- Flat bottomed closed end-caps to allow for uniform cleaning of the whole cartridge filter area.
- Single CJ Module designs are capable of handling anywhere from 750 to 92,000 CFM.